Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Daisy: Posh Prom Dress (PINK)

We know fashion gets you going not maths, so we've stocked this lovely Topshop Inspired Tunic Prom Dress at a very affordable rate. Can also be worn to club, dinners, cocktails or weddings! Urm, value for money huh?

Gotcha!!! ;)

So get clicking ladies... there's never been a better time to get your fashion fix!


*The buttoned shoulder

Price : RM49
(Get this for RM45 only if
you are our TJC group member
!!)
Status : SOLD OUT - FIONA
Size : Free size (fits XS - M)
Material : Thick Satin (comes with the black sash)
Code : TJC 077
Remarks: Check out the cool buttoned shoulder ;)


3 comments:

  1. I always keep my eyes on such type of affordable tunic prom dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Virginia, thanks. They are nice aren't they?

    Megat, thanks.

    ReplyDelete